Across our nation, over half-a-million RSVP members, age 55+, are giving their time and sharing their expertise to help solve many local community concerns. Join RSVP of Westchester volunteers as they make a positive impact in these areas:
RSVP of Westchester
* Independent Living- Helping People Age in Place in Their Community
* Health and Nutrition – Bringing Care, Comfort and Healthy Living to All
* Education and Literacy – Maximizing People’s Potential through Education
* Finance – Building Skills for Fiscal Independence
Locally, RSVP of Westchester has over 900 volunteers giving their time. It is one of over 750 RSVP programs nationwide under the Corporation for National and Community Service.
Experienced Volunteer Executives & Professionals (EVEP)
Are you a professional who is looking to offer your skills and background to the community? Are you a retiree who is willing to help nonprofit organizations as a probono consultant? EVEP is a program of RSVP designed for volunteers ages 55+ with managerial and professional backgrounds. EVEP volunteers provide management assistance and a variety of other services to nonprofit agencies in communications, financial management, human resources, marketing and strategic planning.
EVEP volunteers donate their consulting skills to nonprofits individually, in small teams, or in a larger “think tank”. In addition, EVEP members have created several on-going initiatives based on current market needs including:
* Teaching interviewing skills to people transitioning to work with Job Readiness
* Improve capacity of nonprofits by working with Staff and Boards of Directors with The Board Resource Team
For further information about RSVP and EVEP, please contact RSVP Director Rosario Samudio at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 227-9318.