Leadership WestchesterAre You Ready to Lead?
The rigorous, nine month Leadership Westchester curriculum is designed to sharpen your leadership skills and give you an in depth understanding of how non-profits work. In short, it:
- Exposes you to leadership concepts taught at the top business schools
- Gives you a thorough understanding of non-profit board responsibilities and key management tools to help you become a valuable resource for nonprofits
- Helps you prioritize what issues truly matter to you and your community and how you can make an important impact on others
- Brings you into a network of top leaders in the nonprofit and for-profit worlds.
What do Leadership Westchester graduates have to say?
"Leadership Westchester was a catalyst for real change… It is not a template for organizational success; rather it is an interactive program that provides the personal insight to lead with purpose."
- Pat Braja, Director, Development Director, Westchester Library System, class of 2005
"Each staff member who graduated from Leadership Westchester has advanced along the partnership track at O’Connor Davies Munns & Dobbins, LLP"
– Matthew G. McCrosson, Partner, O'Connor Davies Munns & Dobbins, LLP
"Leadership Westchester is all about asking the right questions. Once you take part in this program, it stays with you and the desire to learn never leaves your heart. You never really graduate from the program. It’s a platform for your continued growth as a leader."
-Larry Gottlieb, Director of Economic Development for Westchester, 2010 Alum of the Year
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
To make sure you receive information about opportunities to learn more about the 2013-2014 cycle, email your contact info to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this program and in making a difference in your community.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 948-4452.